SFC

Monday, 5 February 2007 is a story I related my company ....when the operating system I use is Windows XP professional XP2 "GENUINE" (sorry inside a little congrats), many problems such as destroyed my registry, the number of junk files, viruses and others. when that is possible by my me-Throw handle the operating system because, in my reinstall many applications that must be installed at all, I spend time friend congrats! and after the handle many applications in computers Throw that operate in the running if not properly (error) rocky horror course


the following way I do :

  • Incoming Run and typing cmd;

  • typing cmd in the SFC /? ,the options will appear in the picture aid hardened following

  • when the sfc /scannow


This is the final stage, but do not forget to enter the operating system CD ok '
wait until he finished the progress windowsmu will return to the initial performance./febtian


About This Blog

Web hosting for webmasters